We invite you to share our passion and commitment
Peace with justice is one of the world’s most precious commodities. It seeks the attainment of universal human rights, the practice of nonviolence, and the promotion of a common humanity including a responsibility to protect a precious and fragile environment
You can help
By supporting the Sydney Peace Foundation as an individual or business, you are helping to build a culture of nonviolence and to encourage education about the ways to achieve peace.
Specifically, you can:
- sign up to the Foundation’s Mailing List and become a Friend of the Sydney Peace Foundation
- Nominate a peacemaker for the Sydney Peace Prize
- attend our seminars with expert speakers
- attend the City of Sydney Peace Prize Lecture and/or the Sydney Peace Prize Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner
- follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook to spread the word
- make a donation to the Sydney Peace Foundation
- become a Partner in Peace with the Foundation
Become a Partner in Peace, Peace Maker, Peace Keeper, Friend, or Supporter of the Sydney Peace Foundation
Your generosity enables us to award the annual Sydney Peace Prize, Australia’s international prize for peace. The Prize elevates leading global voices that promote peace, justice and nonviolence, and honours the inspiring people at the heart of these stories.
Note: Donations are made through a Sydney Peace Foundation donation page hosted by the University of Sydney.
Since 1998, Sydney Peace Prize recipients have shown us how to share our planet peacefully, justly and sustainably. They raise awareness, ignite discussion and stimulate debate. But most of all, Sydney Peace Prize winners lead by example. They remind the Australia that a fair, equitable and just world is possible and starts with our own actions, in our own families and communities.
The Sydney Peace Foundation and the continuation of the Sydney Peace Prize depends on the support of people who care about peace and justice. Our generous donors and supporters help us make a difference. We would be grateful for your support. All donations are fully tax deductible.
Through supporting the Sydney Peace Foundation, you will:
- Become engaged in events that dignify and celebrate the human spirit, that promote cooperation and harmony within our communities
- Experience the rewards of working to promote the values and goals of human rights, social justice and peace
- Enjoy the benefits of having a sense of reciprocity and friendship in our association with you
For more information, or to discuss becoming a Partner in Peace with the Sydney Peace Foundation, please contact us:
p: 02 9351 4468